Current Job Openings
- Close Date
- 30 Jun 2019
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance, custom-built video wall systems and support. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to custom tailor solutions to each of our clients’ needs. No matter the application, we deliver a turn-key visualization solution. We’re a trusted solutions-provider for every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role: CineMassive is seeking an experienced and driven Finance Manager to provide expertise in the following areas: financial modeling, reviewing and creating of expense policies, internal auditing of inventory, forecasting, executive summaries and reporting, cashflow management, receivables and customer invoicing.
- Prepare detailed financial models, quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes and completing ad hoc analysis
- Create a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Lead and/or participate in process improvement and system automation and reporting initiatives
- Ensure all customers and internal documents are tax compliant
- Supervise procurement team spending and offer guidance and management to one analyst
All applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Deep proficiency in financial modeling, financial statement analysis and accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, must be comfortable interacting with other financial professionals, insurance carriers, and executive-level management
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products for a loyal and diverse client-base. Our team works across a multitude of industries all over the globe. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, telecommuting, and other perks, including a 401K package with a competitive match. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing SweetWater Design District, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery.
How to Apply: To apply for the role of Finance Manager at CineMassive submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected status.