Current Job Openings
Sales Support Specialist
- Close Date
- 30 Jun 2019
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance, custom-built video wall systems and support. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to custom tailor solutions to each of our clients’ needs. No matter the application, we deliver a turn-key visualization solution. We’re a trusted solutions-provider for every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
About This Role: The Sales Support Specialist is a prominent and integral member of a small and agile Sales team. This individual provides administrative and operational support to Account Managers, including (but not limited to) direct contact with perspective customers during pre-sales lead evaluation. They report to the Director of Sales and Marketing and work alongside various internal teams to deliver superior solutions and service.
The ideal candidate is experienced in a business-to-business sales environment. They must be a creative thinker/problem solver, results-driven, personable, efficient, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Answering incoming calls
- Proactively managing Sales operational processes
- Communicating with prospective and current customers, acting as liaison with internal departments as needed
- Conducting research
- Coordinating/scheduling Account Manager meetings and travel
- Assisting Account Managers with pre-sales support
- Work closely with Account Managers to prepare customer-facing proposals
- Maintaining accurate customer database via company CRM
- Assist in administrative process evaluation and evolution
- Assist with event planning
- Assist with development of internal SOP's
All applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline based environment
- Ability to grasp and adopt new ideas, processes, and technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively by appropriately prioritizing
- Task orientated with excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in a professional environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products for a loyal and diverse client-base. Our team works across a multitude of industries all over the globe. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, telecommuting, and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing SweetWater Design District, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery. We provide our employees with a total benefits package that include health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance. We also offer a 401K retirement plan with a competitive 3% match.