Current Job Openings
Staging QA Specialist
- Close Date
- 31 May 2019
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance visualization and collaboration systems for mission critical environments. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to provide optimal products for our customers’ needs. We’re trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies. Established in 2005 and privately owned and funded, working at CineMassive combines the best of a growing tech company and a mature, established firm.
About the Role: As a Staging QA Specialist you will be working with the latest AV technologies including displays, audio systems, controls systems, and video processors. As such, you will need to possess the drive and desire to perform physical installations, as well as the technical skill to install and configure drivers, software and set up complex Windows and networking environments. Our ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail and enjoys thinking critically.
* Configuring A/V racks to customer and engineer specifications
* Configure video processors, audio DSPs, VTC systems, Windows operating systems, and other AV hardware and software as assigned
* Produce/create technical written documents for applicable inspection procedures
* Complete QC checklists to ensure all system requirements are met before shipping
* Develop and implement quality procedures for CineMassive products
All applicants are expected to possess the following skills and qualities:
* Some knowledge of AV products and processes
* Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and networking experience
* Experience with computer hardware (comfortable taking apart and building PC’s)
* Able to install AV and IT related infrastructure (cabling, connectors, rack assembly)
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Interest in technology and computer hardware/ software
* Team player, analytical thinker and able to develop and accurately follow processes
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client-base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
How to Apply: To apply for the role of Staging QA Specialist at CineMassive, submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected status.