Current Job Openings
Sales Operations Manager
- Close Date
- 28 Feb 2019
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance visualization and collaboration systems for mission critical environments. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to provide optimal products for our customers’ needs. We’re trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies. Established in 2005 and privately owned and funded, working at CineMassive combines the best of a growing tech company and a mature, established firm.
About the Role:
The Sales Operations Manager is to assist in building processes, analytics, and tools that maximize sales team productivity and drive operational efficiency. This role is responsible for developing, improving, and monitoring the execution of new and existing business processes. The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams, driving processes and procedures to support strategic sales initiatives. She will be responsible for developing, executing, and delivering data-driven insights to key stakeholders. She will maintain and monitor the database, pursuing the highest level of data integrity.
- Drive and manage all activities related to the execution and deployment of new or updated business processes by gathering requirements, defining scope, creating business cases, and developing project plans and timelines
- Develop strategies to optimize operations and establish initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team
- Create training on new and/or updated business processes
- Develop plan for monitoring each business process and develop solutions for continuous improvement
- Maintain and update sales procedures and reporting documentation on a regular basis
- Set up tracking tools and work with leadership team to help manage the workflow priorities of the sales team
- Work with marketing team to define and implement communication for sales team post-sale touch-points
- Manage current CRM and scope the viability for an upgrade (most likely to Salesforce)
- Research, evaluate and implement new sales tools
- Maintain and monitor the database, pursuing the highest level of data integrity
- Accurately track all required information in our CRM system; drive deduplication and data cleanliness
- Provide reports that offer in-depth visibility and insight into the activity of the sales department
- Develop, automate, prepare, and analyze sales metrics and KPIs (such as pipeline management metrics, forecast reports, product forecasts, and sales KPIs)
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analyses to support key initiatives and planning periods
- Host a monthly sales metrics review meeting with key stakeholders to review reports and analyses
- Maintain the sales budget and review with key stakeholders each month
- Create and define sales process workflows for continuous improvement of the lead-to-cash cycle
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, excellent with Excel (Pivot Tables and Macros)
- Experience with multiple CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, interdependent end-to-end projects
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with leadership team, sales team, and other departments
Why Work at CineMassive?
CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client-base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
How to Apply:
To apply for the role of Sales Operations Manager at CineMassive, submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.