Current Job Openings
Sales Operations Manager
- Close Date
- 30 Jun 2019
Who We Are:
CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance visualization and collaboration systems for mission-critical environments. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to provide optimal products for our customers’ needs. We’re trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies. Established in 2005 and privately owned and funded, working at CineMassive combines the best of a growing tech company and a mature, established firm.
About the Role:
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for evaluating, developing, executing, and maintaining operational protocols for the CineMassive Sales and Sales Support teams in order to maximize productivity and efficiency. They will work closely with cross-functional teams, driving processes and procedures to support strategic Sales initiatives. (S)He will be responsible for producing data-driven insights and analysis for key stakeholders. They will also maintain and monitor sales databases, pursuing the highest level of data integrity.
- Manage 3-5-member Sales Support team
- Design & implement operational Sales workflows:
- Proactively track and evaluate new or established protocols, striving for continuous improvement
- Create training materials for new and/or updated business processes
- Execute and communicate new/updated business processes
- Document procedural SOPs for all business processes
- Develop & execute strategic operations initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the Sales team
- Work with leadership team to establish workflow priorities and reporting benchmarks
- Work with Marketing team to define, map, and implement post-sale touch-point communication
- Manage incoming and preexisting Sales information:
- Maintain and monitor current CRM, pursuing the highest level of data integrity and consistency
- Prep existing database for migration to a new CRM (most likely SalesForce)
- Maintain integrity of historic Sales information while implementing any new or improved customer and project data management procedures
- Research, evaluate, and implement new Sales analysis and enablement tools
- Provide in-depth visibility and insight into the activity and trajectory of Sales department
- Develop, automate, prepare, and analyze sales metrics such as pipeline management metrics, sales forecasting, product forecasts, and other KPIs
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analyses to support key initiatives and planning periods as needed
- Host monthly sales metrics review meeting with key stakeholders to share in-depth analysis and comprehensive reporting
- Maintain and report against overall annual Sales budget
- Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations
- 3+ years’ direct team management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, expert with Excel (pivot tables and macros)
- Experience with multiple CRM systems including, but not limited to, SalesForce
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, interdependent end-to-end projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with leadership team, sales team, and other departments
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management skills
- SQL experience a plus
- CRM migration experience a plus
Why Work at CineMassive?
CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client-base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
How to Apply:
To apply for the role of Sales Operations Manager at CineMassive, submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.