Current Job Openings
Director of Marketing
- Close Date
- 30 Jun 2019
Who We Are:
CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance visualization and collaboration systems for mission critical environments. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to provide optimal products for our customers’ needs. We’re trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies. Established in 2005 and privately owned and funded, working at CineMassive combines the best of a growing tech company and a mature, established firm.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing strategies that promote CineMassive products and services, increase brand awareness, and generate sales through the oversight and management of the marketing team. Our ideal candidate has a strong marketing background and experience managing brand development, building marketing departments, and campaign execution. This includes, but is not limited to, managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, paid advertising campaigns, in-store collateral, packaging, social, and digital marketing techniques.
- Provide company-wide marketing thought leadership
- Manage marketing department staff and resources on a day-to-day basis
- Develop marketing department by on-boarding new team members and providing an environment of knowledge-sharing and professional growth for both new and existing staff
- Develop go-to-market strategies that target specific demographics and market segments to promote proprietary software and hardware products
- Develop ongoing customer and prospect engagement materials and/or campaigns to nurture Sales department relationships
- Oversee and develop sales enablement and marketing materials on an ongoing basis
- Conduct marketplace and competitive research and generate and maintain data and insights as an organizational thought leader
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information
- Allocate, utilize, and track marketing spend and optimizing allocated budget based on results and prioritized needs of the company and the business unit this role supports
Background and Experience:
- Strong experience in operating at both a strategic and operational level
- Established experience launching successful products in highly competitive technology markets
- Results oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed
- Highly adaptable, resourceful, and creative
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, email marketing, product marketing, brand awareness, Google Ads, and other marketing channels
- Experience with CRM software, the Adobe Creative Suite, and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, or other senior marketing management roles
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 12+ years of professional marketing experience
- 5+ years’ experience of managing a department and/or multiple direct-report staff members
Why Work at CineMassive?
CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client-base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
How to Apply:
To apply for the role of Director of Marketing at CineMassive, submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.