Current Job Openings
Director of Marketing
- Close Date
- 30 Apr 2019
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance visualization and collaboration systems for mission critical environments. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to provide optimal products for our customers’ needs. We’re trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies. Established in 2005 and privately owned and funded, working at CineMassive combines the best of a growing tech company and a mature, established firm.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing strategies that promote CineMassive products and services, increase brand awareness and generate sales through the oversight and management of the marketing team. Our ideal candidate has a strong marketing background and experience managing branding and marketing campaign execution, including a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, paid advertising campaigns, in-store collateral, packaging, social and digital marketing techniques.
- Provide marketing thought leadership and translate client objectives into successful go-to-market campaigns
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new consumer engagement tools, partnering with Digital Marketing to develop online campaigns that target specific demographics and market segments
- Oversee and develop sales and marketing materials on an on-going basis
- Conduct marketplace and competitive research and generate and maintain data and insights as an organizational thought leader
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information
- Identify potential marketing strategies, organizations and online partners to promote our services and increase enrollments
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Allocate, utilize and track marketing spend and optimizing allocated budget based on results and prioritized needs of the company and the business unit this role supports
Background and Experience:
- Strong experience in operating at both a strategic and operational level – Established experience launching successful products in highly competitive technology markets
- Results oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, or other senior marketing roles
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
Why Work at CineMassive?
CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client-base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
How to Apply:
To apply for the role of Director of Marketing at CineMassive, submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.