Current Job Openings
- Close Date
- 31 Dec 2018
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance visualization and collaboration systems for mission critical environments. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to provide optimal products for our customers’ needs. We’re trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies. Established in 2005 and privately owned and funded, working at CineMassive combines the best of a growing tech company and a mature, established firm.
About the Role: The DevOps Assistant will work with the development team to maintain and improve the development hardware environment, allowing for faster deployment and testing times. This is an entry level role that provides opportunities for growth into several different departments- development, technical support, or project installation.
- Ensure development servers and equipment are maintained with high uptime
- Upgrade hardware to latest generation platforms and design standards
- Update servers with latest versions of CineNet Software Suite and apply regular windows updates
- Test latest builds of software on all fronts to ensure quality is maintained
- Submit bug reports with thorough information and steps
- Maintain developer workstations to ensure high availability
- Create document setup and repair instructions for internal teams to use
- Work on development server racks to ensure cables are labeled, dressed, and organized
- Travel to customer site to apply updates to software, drivers, and Windows (20%)
All applicants are expected to possess the following skills and qualities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Technology, IT, or Business
- Detail oriented and has high cable management standards
- Familiarity with graphics cards, multi-monitor setups and building or upgrading PCs
- Motivated self-starter who can work quickly and efficiently
Successful candidates will do the following:
- Improve efficiencies in development environment resulting in faster acceptance of software bug resolutions
- Your testing efforts uncover bugs and unexpected behaviors, resulting in higher quality software
- Customer satisfaction, as a result of your consultation or onsite work, is maintained or exceeded
- Obtain CompTIA A+ Certification in 90 days or less
- Obtain CTS Certification in 180 days or less
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client-base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, and other perks, including access to a 401K retirement plan. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
How to Apply: To apply for the role of DevOps Technician at CineMassive, submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected status