Current Job Openings
Technical Project Manager, Agile Software
- Close Date
- 31 Dec 2018
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance visualization and collaboration systems for mission critical environments. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to provide optimal products for our customers’ needs. We’re trusted by every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies. Established in 2005 and privately owned and funded, working at CineMassive combines the best of a growing tech company and a mature, established firm.
About the Role: The Technical Project Manager is the central coordinator of our agile software development team activity. Key responsibilities include removing blockers, working with senior developers to optimize team velocity, refining the backlog, and helping to plan future releases. This individual will also help the development team implement best practices in coordination with senior management. The right candidate for this role is a passionate technical team leader focused on developing high quality products. The candidate is highly organized and possesses exceptional prioritization and delegation skills. The candidate is also well versed in agile software development practices and has a solid computer technology background.
- Lead all key development team meetings, such as daily standup, backlog grooming, and retrospectives
- Support over a dozen developers across two teams to remove blockers and facilitate communication within the development team
- Provide senior management with a continuous assessment of development team velocity, as well as risk assessment and recommendations for improvement
- Proactively anticipate team impediments and work within the team to address them
- Continually identify and implement agile best practices that help team velocity and effectiveness
All applicants are expected to possess the following skills and qualities:
- 5+ years of experience working within an agile framework such as Scrum or Kanban
- Some experience with computer hardware (comfortable taking apart and building PC’s)
- Significant experience working with technical staff
- Highly organized and skilled at establishing and enforcing processes
- This role is not eligible for full time telecommute, though some work from home days are possible
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products to a loyal and diverse client-base. We’re a group of people who enjoy working together as well as with our awesome technology. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy competitive compensation with full benefits, flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing Armour Yards, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery and directly adjacent to Fox Brother’s BBQ.
How to Apply: To apply for the role of Technical Project Manager at CineMassive, submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected status.