Current Job Openings
- Close Date
- 28 Dec 2018
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance, custom-built video wall systems and support. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to custom tailor solutions to each of our clients’ needs. No matter the application, we deliver a turn-key visualization solution. We’re a trusted solutions-provider for every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role: The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the consultative solution design process and selling CineMassive solutions to his/her clients across a variety of industries. (S)he will work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs and determine the ideal solutions to meet those needs. The Account Manager will be responsible for building strong, long-lasting client relationships as well as sourcing new business and uncovering opportunities for revenue growth.
Our ideal candidate is a smart, driven sales professional with a passion for empowering clients with high-performance technology. (S)he has a strong background in AV/IT sales, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and technical acumen. (S)he excels at working with clients from a wide range of industries and enjoys working cross-functionally with other teams. We will accept remote applications for this role.
- Provide a consultative sales approach, gaining a deep understanding of client needs and determining the products/services that will best meet those needs
- Effectively present live and virtual product demonstrations to prospects and clients
- Responsible for developing/completing quotes for clients
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to complete site surveys, scopes of work, and project designs
- Provide accurate and timely communication to clients, acting as primary point-of-contact and delegating tasks to appropriate internal departments as necessary
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Update and track all quotes, opportunities, and other key information in CRM system for pipeline reports
- Develop and execute sales business plan to expand existing client base and generate new business opportunities
- Leverage customer feedback and requests to inform new product and feature development
- On-site visits to client’s location as necessary to cover sales responsibilities
- Generating leads as well as working inbound leads and turning them into opportunities
- Perform follow-up calls with key accounts to ensure integrated technology is meeting their expectations and identify any additional sales or professional development opportunities
- Contacting potential clients via telephone, email, and face-to-face
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director
- Negotiating prices with potential clients and closing sales
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market
- Understand competition’s activities within the industry
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
- Take participation in trade shows, exhibitions, networking with local associations to promote the product
- Complete understanding about the product and finding out how to market products for different segments
- Create professional development business plan
- Communicating with manufacturers to support internal/external clients
- Strong advocate of Process Improvement in all aspects of the company business
All applicants are expected to possess the following skills and qualities:
- Proven track record of successful AV/IT sales engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong sales related background preferred
- Military experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; able to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients, team members, and business partners
- Able to effectively explain and demonstrate products and services to technical and non-technical clients
- Proactive and self-motivated
- A+, MCSE, CTS, or equivalent certifications preferred
- Available to travel around 30% of the time
- Strong sense of urgency in completing tasks; able to set priorities, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail; able to effectively QA own work
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Knowledge of AV products preferred but not required
- Business and relationship building skills
- Experience with CRM system preferred but not required
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products for a loyal and diverse client-base. Our team works across a multitude of industries all over the globe. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, telecommuting, and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing SweetWater Design District, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery. We provide our employees with a total benefits package that include health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance. We also offer a 401K retirement plan with a competitive 3% match.
How to Apply: To apply for the role of Account Manager at CineMassive, please submit your resume and cover letter to our career site. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected status.