Current Job Openings
Lead Field Technician- AV Installation
- Close Date
- 30 Apr 2019
CineMassive is always seeking driven, creative professionals who share our entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovative visualization technology. We are a community of people who strive for excellence and continuous improvement. If you have what it takes to work at CineMassive, we want to work with you. Join us as we empower our customers to see more clearly, collaborate more fluidly, and make better decisions.
At CineMassive, we strive to provide a friendly, enjoyable, and meaningful work environment with an emphasis on innovation, collaboration, and personal growth for all employees. We recognize the important role our community has played in our success as a business and continually strive to develop and nurture that community.
As a Lead Field Technician with CineMassive, you will be responsible for the installation, configuration and quality of our customers’ systems. In this role you will be working with the latest A/V technologies including displays, audio systems, controls systems, and video processors. As such, you will need to possess the drive and desire to perform the physical installation, as well as technical skill and passion to install and configure drivers, software and setup complex windows and networking environments. The ideal candidate possesses 3-5 years of hands-on experience with commercial A/V equipment.
- Work with project management and production teams to install and deliver a video wall system that surpasses customer expectations
- Work to assure quality and deliver a system that passes commissioning quality review
- Adhere to and support our safety and dress code standards along with other onsite protocols and best practices
- Provide end of day reports detailing work accomplished, issues encountered, tools and materials required, items purchased or other valuable information to the Project Manager and Production Manager
- Manage the receiving and shipping of all tools and materials to and from the site
- Install and configure touch control, audio and VTC systems
- Document as-built conditions on drawings
- Work with 3rd parties to coordinate electrical, drywall and other activities necessary to complete the project
- Execute the project plan in a methodical, professional manner that delivers the project on time and on budget
When not installing projects at customer sites, you will be expected to assist with staging customer projects before they go out the door. When not on the road you will be part of the warehouse staging team, who are responsible for:
- Configuring A/V racks to customer specifications, following best practices in the AV industry
- Experience with structured cabling, AV cabling, audio systems, VTC and control systems
- Fully stage our video wall systems for testing and quality control purposes
- Work with other departments to further your knowledge on the products and technologies we use
- Ability to read and understand drawings made in AutoCAD and deliver the intended results
To Be Successful In This Job, You Must:
- Have a working knowledge of AV products and processes, including Windows Operating Systems and Networking experience
- Possess a positive attitude that maintains a positive working environment and customer experience
- Possess a purposeful, systematic approach to troubleshooting and problems solving
- Demonstrate the ability to self-learn and have continuously expand and improve your knowledge and skill set. You will be expected to seek and achieve CTS, Creston, Biamp and other certifications during your career at CineMassive
- The ability to travel up to 75% including internationally
- Experience and certifications with Biamp, Crestron, Extron and VTC systems
- CTS certification
- Strong knowledge of current A/V products, processes, standards and codes
- Military security clearance
How to Apply:
To apply for the role of Lead Field Technician at CineMassive, please submit an application along with your cover letter and resume. Please note that a cover letter is required; applications without cover letters will not be considered.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.