Current Job Openings
Senior Support Technician
- Close Date
- 31 Dec 2019
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance, custom-built video wall systems and support. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to custom tailor solutions to each of our clients’ needs. No matter the application, we deliver a turn-key visualization solution. We’re a trusted solutions-provider for every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role: The CineMassive Support team provides comprehensive phone, email, and in-person technical support for CineMassive video wall systems. Our Senior Support Technician addresses top tier software and hardware support cases, communicating directly with customers throughout the case from initial assessment thru resolution. They will also serve as department liaison to our internal development teams as needed. The ideal candidate will share our passion for prompt, friendly, thorough, and competent case resolution. (S)he will be comfortable providing support via phone, email, and/or (when necessary) on-site with the customer. S(he) must be able to master new software and hardware quickly and be comfortable working within a variety of environments and systems. Success in this job requires deep technical understanding of both audio visual (AV), pc/server, and network systems.
- Prompt evaluation and resolution of a variety of customer submitted technical support cases
- Clear and concise communication with customers and internal team members during case handling
- Thorough documentation of cases’ status and resolution in order to maintain factual customer support history via internal ticketing system
- Educate and assist customers through firmware and software updates
- Serve as a liaison to internal development team(s)
- Additional tasks include, but not limited to:
- End user support
- Account creation
- License tracking
- Performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations
All applicants are expected to possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine interest in, and willingness to have, a deep relationship with our AV technology
- Expert knowledge of Windows PC hardware and software environment
- Ability to learn quickly and master new technologies
- Proactive and self-motivated with ability to self-manage
- Resourceful, creative, and efficient problem solver willing to tackle complex technical situations
- Ability to multitask, properly balancing various cases, projects, and clients simultaneously
- 3+ years desktop PC/Mac support and maintenance (Win 7 - 10)
- Up to 50% travel requirement
- A+, Net+, or CTS certifications are strongly preferred
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products for a loyal and diverse client-base. Our team works across a multitude of industries all over the globe. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, telecommuting, and other perks. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing SweetWater Design District, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery.
How to Apply: To apply for the role of Senior Support Technician at CineMassive submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected status.