Current Job Openings
Account Executive: DOD Accounts West
- Close Date
- 30 Jun 2019
- Home Office
Who We Are: CineMassive is an industry leader in providing high-performance, custom-built video wall systems and support. Our hardware and software are designed and developed in-house, giving us the ultimate flexibility to custom tailor solutions to each of our clients’ needs. No matter the application, we deliver a turn-key visualization solution. We’re a trusted solutions-provider for every branch of the US Armed Services, leading research universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role: CineMassive is seeking a sales professional who will be responsible for managing Navy, Air Force, Joint Command and other assigned accounts in your specified territory. A successful candidate will have a BA or BS degree and 5 years’ experience selling enterprise applications to DOD. This position is a remote role. You will work out of your home and travel a minimum of 30-40% to engage customers and prospects in the western US. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to work within a fast-paced team-oriented environment and is a motivated self-starter.
- Prospect and sell direct and indirectly to DOD accounts
- Present CineMassive’s value proposition to stakeholders up to general officer/SES level.
- Thrive in a close-knit collaborative environment that includes CineMassive sales engineering, project management, partner management and customer success teams
- Cultivate relationships and drive account mapping sessions with CineMassive channel partners and major DOD contractors (e/g/ LMCO, Grumman, Northrop, etc).
- Interact directly with DOD customers and assume ultimate responsibility for deal close
- Leverage relationships with SPAWAR and other DOD engineering activities.
- Maintain current CRM information for the purposes of both revenue and operations forecasting and in order to inform product management as to future direction.
- Identify/support opportunities for further projects with existing clients
- Build effective strategies for beating competition in the DOD Control Center market
- Manage, and direct a virtual team during the sales cycle to achieve quota assignment
- Build and maintain strategic account plans for your major agencies
All applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Verified consistent history of overachievement in an enterprise DOD sales role
- Strong consultative sales and closing skills
- Complete understanding of government contracting and procurement practices
- Solid relationships with several federal contractors (SI’s, 8(a)s, etc.)
- Accurate forecasting skills
- Polished presentation skills – you will be assigned an SE but will be expected to demo and present on your own where required
- Experience with video/AV/teleconferencing/networking
- Experience with control room operation/design (NOC, SOC, TOC. Etc.)
- Experience working with partner channels.
- Officer/management-level references
- Prior DOD experience
Why Work at CineMassive? CineMassive is a small, cohesive group that provides exceptional products for a loyal and diverse client-base. Our team works across a multitude of industries all over the globe. We support professional growth and a comfortable work/life balance. Team members enjoy flexible schedules, ergonomic working stations, telecommuting, and other perks, including a 401K package with a competitive match. Our relaxed but inspiring office is nested in Atlanta’s flourishing SweetWater Design District, right across the street from SweetWater Brewery.
How to Apply: To apply for the role of Account Executive at CineMassive submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the role and company. Please note, cover letters are required for application consideration.
CineMassive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected status.